Hey There! I'm Kelsey.
I don't look at something and see it simply for what it is. I look at it with the possibility of what it could be. Every business, every person, and every situation has the potential to succeed. As a designer it is my goal to see that potential and harness its pure beauty.
What do I believe in?
Concept is at my core. I believe great brands have great concepts inside and out. By conducting research, thoughtful planning and great design, I create brands with a purpose.
Marketing & Campaign Strategy
Social Media Management
Marketing & Communications Manager | Oct 2017 - Oct 2018
- Conceptualized branding and campaign strategy for highly interactive exhibitions resulting in over 40,000 attendees with visitors from 46 states and 6 countries.
- Managed and grew a digital database of over 10,000 constituents engaging our audience through targeted digital and print marketing materials.
- Curated and maintained our social media presence which increased our Facebook following by 35% and more than doubled our Instagram following within 6 months.
- Wrote and sent all press releases attracting coverage from national publications including the Washington Post, Creative Boom and Art Daily.
Lead Designer | Nov 2016 - Sept 2017
Designer | October 2014 - November 2016
- Developed strong ideation and branding for local and national businesses through collaborative brainstorming sessions.
- Communicated effectively with staff, clients, and contractors to provide clients with timely and well-constructed design work.
- Utilized the Adobe Creative Suite to create a variety of marketing material, print collateral, social media and website development.